It is the act of licking and sucking a woman's vagina and clitoris. There should be NO Biting unless she wants you to. It is also known as licking out, eating out or muff diving, the last referring to muff as a slang term for pubic hair or the vagina.
Possible positions include:
- The woman lies on her back as in the missionary position. The active partner lies on their front between her legs.
- The active partner sits. The woman stands facing away and bends at the hips.
- The active partner sits. The woman stands or squats facing towards partner and may arch her back, to create further stimulation.
- The active partner lies on their back while the woman kneels with her legs at their sides and her genitals on their mouth. Humorously popularised in the Monty Pythom song "Sit On My Face" (1980).
- The woman services her own genitals. Although rarer, some women still find this possible; see autofellatio.
- The woman stands, possibly bracing herself against a wall. The active partner kneels in front of her.
- The woman sits on the bed with her legs open, the active partner kneels in front of her.
- The woman is upside-down (standing on hands, held by partner, or using support, such as bondage or furniture), with the active partner standing or kneeling (depending on elevation) in front or behind. Such a position may be difficult to achieve, or maintain for extended time periods, but the rush of blood to the brain can alter stimulation's effect.
- The woman stands on hands, resting each leg on either side of the active partner's head, with the active partner standing or kneeling facing them. Depending on which way up the woman is facing, different stimulation and levels of comfort may be available.
|This page uses content from SM-201; the original article can be viewed here.|