|Welcome to my talk page. Please sign and date your entries by inserting --~~~~ at the end (or clicking on the signature button on the editing toolbar).|
Good to see you online again. Balzac 16:34, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
- I need to be told how to do your little illustration on your user page. Yes, I am a leather queen, basically a 'pushy bottom', into all sorts of kink, with Tit torture being my middle name. Did some more work on the Nipple torture article, and wrote if from my point of view; this can be Bondage and Discipline/Sadomasochism, but in the leather scene, its mostly mutual abuse. If Anne Rice can write porn about women enjoying it, well, enough said. I gave myself the name MineShaft after the famous leather sex club in New York (a place a I hung out at nearly every weekend). --MineShaft 06:53, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
I think we are agreed my article does describe a deliciously Wipi topic, and you seem to be re-writing breast bondage to incorporate your own experiences and pleasure.
Tit torture among gays is just tits/areolae (the other two cocks). With lesbian and hetero relationships, it's obviously something different, with the fatty and milk-producing tissues of the female breast being involved. But I'm pretty sure there are some hard-core hetero women out there who want their nipples abused as only I can abuse them.
Everything in my article is from personal knowledge. Been there, done that, loved doing it, still do it. PS, forgot sig --MineShaft 08:19, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
- Saw your response. Friendly, yet, as you say, clueless, insofar as how leathermen behave, as you said. I'm authentic S&M, but where mutual pain is sought, as a form of mutual pleasure. It's not really bondage/submission, but it is very high leather. You have never lived a week with totally trashed tits, where the slightest movement against your shirt did not cause sensation of a sexual sort; perpetual semi-arousal is a life-style choice. PS, forgot to sign, --MineShaft 09:08, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
All the pics I uploaded came from free promos of the sites...
In regards to the pictures I uploaded they are from promotional freebies of the sites Necrobabes and the now gone MFX none of it required payment as they were freely avalaible on the internet from the Get-go as promotional material...
Arsehole is whiting.
A troll. --MineShaft 05:25, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for the welcome
Oh yes, I'm different, thanks for the offer of help, I may need it.. As.. I'm not even entirely sure I'm typing this note in the right place.
Thank you for the welcome, I appreciate it.
---Feb, 28. 07.
Reverse prayer position
Thanks. Wow - he sounds fun.--Taxwoman 16:29, 2 April 2007 (BST)
Igor The Troll
Thank you for your feedback, but actually I am at the right place! We need to get to know who is what and what is who before we pass judgment. Igorberger 23:08, 25 December 2007 (UTC)
nonexistent vs non-existent
- Not according to the Concise Oxford Dictionary. We generally use British spelling.--Taxwoman 20:25, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
I'm quite happy to say that censorship is one form of restriction of people's rights, but:
- That is not the definition of censorship
- There are many other infringements of human rights, such as imprisonment without trial and denial of freedom to vote.--Taxwoman 23:29, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
Thanks for the welcome
Thank you for welcoming me to the site. A wiki for BDSM-- great idea. I am from the US however, and I'm a little sad that this site seems more tuned to London/UK versus a worldwide audience... Derek 15:41, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks for the clarifcation on the world-wide/UK policy(or lack thereof). I do know of some US-based clubs, particularly the one I belong to, but I would have to check with the board before linking to them. Thanks. Derek 19:15, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
I've done my best.--Taxwoman 12:36, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
Thanks for the welcome!
How does one make the... well I'm not sure what to call it, the bars that have "M This user is a master or mistress", "S This user is straight", and so on that you have on your User Page?
Thanks! --BottomOut 15:38, 4 March 2008 (UTC)
Thanks for the info on User Boxes
I think I've got it. I notice under the Misc. ones there are "I am a Wipipedian" boxes, how does one become a Wipipedian? I have already added some stuff to a couple of pages, does that qualify me as a Wipipedian? --BottomOut 13:32, 6 March 2008 (UTC)
I tried to change one of the redirections (Domina redirects to Dominatrix instead of Female Domination) but it didn't seem to take. Is there something else I need to do to update the redirection?
I also noticed a couple of pages that are listed twice in the directory (like Orgasm Control and Orgasm control) where one redirects to the other, which seems kind of strange.
--BottomOut 12:39, 13 April 2008 (BST)